Information                    Inspiration                      Insight                        Restoration                        Healing

 Home   Donate   About Us   Contact Us  Resources  Media    Articles on Relationships Articles on Gender Equality



Our Family Album



Group Therapy Room

Official Forms/Certificates

Forms for the Wedding Ceremony

June 2008


These are forms the marriage officer will use to marry the couple. 


"Register" is the "Marriage Certificate" that is given to the couple.

The couple can have two more more certificates.

"Duplicate" is the one that is given to the Marriage Registry to register the marriage


Official Form to Request for Marriage License   

WORD FORMAT: Duplicate   Register     

WORDPERFECT FORMAT:   Duplicate   Registry


Marriage Officers can register the couple and weddings online.

See official forms and links from The Government's website:  

Marriage Registry

Official Form to Request for Marriage License 

This is the way to go.   This method the above documents are not needed.


Other Forms 









Below Are Guidelines For Sharing the Information On This Site
Permission is granted place links to these articles on social media like Google+, FaceBook, etc..    Permission is also granted to print these pages and to make the necessary copies for your  personal use, friends,  seminar, or meeting handout.  You must not sell for personal gain, only to cover the cost to make copies if necessary.    Written permission (email) is needed to publish or reprint articles and materials in any other form.   Articles written by Barrington H. Brennen, Counseling Psychologist, Marriage & Family Therapist.  P.O. Box CB-13019,  Nassau, The Bahamas. or  Phone contact is 242-327 1980.   
Copyright 1999 Sounds of Encouragement.   All rights reserved.